Thursday 22 March 2012

Breaking Dawn2 Bella's look

Hia Everyone,


So I was itching to do this look for at least two weeks now but every time I'd planned to do a video something had come up. Its been a busy week and I have had lots of good news which I will share with you later :)

In the mean time, I managed to grab some me time and chose to do Bella's look from Breaking Dawn. I found a picture (posted below) of her in the movie and hopefully I have recreated the look correctly for you all.


This is my version and Ive added a little dark burgundy for the outer corners so against the pale skin will look more vampy.


These are the products I used:
All make up brushes used are from my own line &
http://www.laurenluke.com/shop
SUQQU foundation
MAC pigment- pure white *mixed with above foundation*
Urban Decay eye shadow- Tease *NAKED2 palette*
MAC shadestick-Blurberry or you could use BarryM eye crayon No2
MAC eye shadow-Embark *over the top of the shadestick*
L'Oreal eye ilumminator pencil- Ivory/Black
MAC blush- Ablaze
MAC mineralized skin finish- Lightscapade
Estee Lauder water proof mascara 
Stila Lip & cheek stain- Cherry crush



Enjoy :)


Thanks everyone for reading, commenting, following and sharing with friends because it all helps and I really do appreciate it.

Zoom zoom!
Lauren :)




18 comments:

Missy H. said...

I like yours better! Lovely look :)

Anonymous said...

Love this look! Would love to look at my beauty blog too! http://floralsflowersandallthingsnice.blogspot.co.uk/ and tweet me @sarahsezzamay if you like it :) zoom zoom! xxxx

Anonymous said...

Yours looks like somthing someone would actually were

Anonymous said...

I think you nailed it! Looks great!

Anonymous said...

Just wondering where you got the camera necklace from in your pic? x

Aiko said...

Lauren! I've watched The Hunger Games movie, and when Katniss Everdeen was crowned as a victor, she has this aqua blue and gold liner on her lid, it's so beautiful but I dont know where to purchase liquid liners that has that color. Please make a tutorial on this makeup! PLEASE!!!

Jessy said...

You look STUNNINg here, just like Bella from the pictures. One of my favorite looks in awhile, although i love them all :)

ajoyfuloccasion.wordpress.com

Gemma-Louise said...

Wow this is an amazing look Lauren xo

Tasha said...

I really love this look, could you do a video/blog on cheaper alternatives to the mac products etc you use? xx

http://x-wannabefashionista-x.blogspot.co.uk/

Elaine said...

Looks amazing!

Sarah Flight said...

wow I really think yours looks better haha! Much more glam x

Niki said...

this looks awesome!!! i cant wait for the movie!!

Sylvia :) said...

Lauren this look is awesome! I love that you're blogging on here regularly. I love blogging and I love visiting your blog as well. You are gorgeous!

http://3girlsblog.blogspot.co.uk/

AliciaD372 said...

Awesome tutorial Lauren! I also tagged you in a get to know me tag :) http://aliciad372.blogspot.com/2012/03/tag-get-to-know-me.html

Unknown said...

I love it!!! Xoxo V.V.

Anonymous said...

where did you get your contact lenses?

pinkypool1 in at the msp said...

Awesome! You know what, this make-up look is amazing. You sound like cherl cole! L O L

Unknown said...

Best one I've seen. Thanks for the tutorial! :)