Wednesday 11 April 2012

Hunger Games Capitol Make up Look

Hia Everyone,

Well after gathering as many pictures from you all as possible on which look you would like me to recreate from the Hunger games I decided on this one next.
A look from the Capitol and I am digging the bright colours...of course :)

Here is the picture I recreated my look from.



Reminds me a of Kylie Minogue look from a while back








Products used for this look:
All make up brushes used are from my own line and are available worldwide and affordable.
http://www.laurenluke.com/shop
SUQQU Foundation-light
Urban Decay primer potion
MAC Eye shadow- Crest the wave
Urban Decay Eye shadow- Graffiti
Bobbi Brown colour palette- Electric blue
Estee Lauder waterproof mascara black
MAC Liquid liner- Boot black
L'Oreal Eye iluminator black/ivory
Models own Powder blush-Peach
MAC Lipstick-Something new

Would you wear this look out and about shopping with friends or on your own, Let me know?


Thanks so much for watching, reading, commenting, sharing and subscribing to my Youtube channel. It all helps and is really appreciated.

Zoom zoom!
Lauren :)

5 comments:

Niki said...

I LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE THIS!!! anything hunger games i love and your take on it is beautiful!!

Gemma-Louise said...

Another great look lauren xo

Bobo Sora said...

wow, what a pop of colors!

Unknown said...

I just saw the movie last night, beautiful!
Beautiful and very inspiring posts and blog! We share the same passion so let's follow each other!:)
Please take a look at my blog and let me know if you wanna be fashion friends!

Unknown said...

I like this stunning Make up post